The days are growing shorter, but the list of things to do in Napa Valley continues to go on and on. This November, come to Napa Valley for tastings, local food, beautiful scenery, and much more.
November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2015
BBQ weekend at V. Sattui Winery
– St. Helena, CA 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.; Free Wines pair well with most everything from cheese to steak to barbecue. See for yourself about the latter when you stop into V. Sattui Winery for their barbecue throughout the month of November. Every afternoon, you’ll be able to take part in sampling mesquite-grilled prawns, tri-tip, salmon, and juicy ribs paired with one of their 60 different wines. If youíre in the mood for something other than barbeque, try one of their original wood-fired pizzas.
November 7-8, 2015
Wine Hopper Weekend at Crusher Wine District
– Napa, CA 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; $75 for the whole weekend, $50 single day pass Pack a lot of Napa Valley flavor into your weekend at the Crusher Wine District’s Wine Hopper Weekend. With ten participating wineries and vineyards, including Avinodos, The Wine Foundry, Humanitas Wines, Mi SueÒo Winery and many more, this incredible pass (normally valued at $250) will expose your tastebuds to dozens of spectacular wines. Bring a group of friends, comfortable shoes, and a healthy thirst for some of Napa Valley’s most notable wines and gorgeous wineries.
November 8, 2015
Barrel Tastings in the Caves at VIADER Winery
– Deer Park, CA 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.; $50 per person Purchase your tickets now to this exclusive wine tasting experience in the cellars of VIADER Winery. Accompanied by the vineyard’s winemakers, either Delia or Alan Viader, you’ll explore the cellar and taste from a variety of barrels. If you love intimate gatherings, the ability to ask questions and receive answers from the experts, and try refined wines, then this is one activity you won’t want to miss.
November 14, 2015
Holiday Wine & Food Pairing at Peju Province Winery
– Rutherford, CA 10:30 a.m.; $55 wine club members, $80 general admission Taste, munch, and mingle at Peju Province Winery’s Holiday Wine & Food Pairing. With the guidance of experienced wine ambassadors and the winery’s chef himself, Alex Espinoza, learn everything you need to know about how to combine flavors and impress your guests. Wine will be served along with tapas-sized bites that will satisfy both your sweet and salty cravings.
November 20-22, 2015
43rd Annual Gifts & Tyme Holiday Faire at Napa Valley Expo
– Napa, CA 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday; Free Give a gift to yourself while you shop for the holidays at the 43nd Annual Gifts & Tyme Holiday Faire. With over 85 craftsmen, artisans, and vendors, you can peruse the booths for gourmet food, artwork, crafts, and practically anything else you can imagine. There will also be a food court with seasonal favorites you can enjoy while you take a break from the hustle and bustle. Get a jumpstart on your holiday shopping while getting into the spirit at this festive event.
November 21-22, 2015
Annual Garage Sale Weekend at Baldacci Vineyards
– Napa, CA 9:00 a.m. – 3p.m. Saturday (on-site), 8:00 a.m. – 12 a.m. Sunday (online); $85 for dinner, free for the garage sale Get a big discount on some of your favorite wines at Baldacci Vineyards’ annual sale. Starting on Saturday, November 21, guests may stop by and shop from a number of marked-down wines to stock up for the long winter ahead. guests who buy tickets to the dinner can enjoy a special evening dining with the Vineyard’s owners. The evening includes tasting exclusive wines from the Vineyard’s library evening as well as observing a tasting demonstration by acclaimed Master of Wine, Tim Hanni.
November 29, 2015
Stagís Leap Holiday Celebrations at Baldacci Vineyards
– Napa, CA 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.; $10 for members, $25 general admission This family-filled afternoon will feature cooking demonstrations by the Vineyard’s three generations of women: Betty, Lisa, and Elizabeth. Relax with a glass of wine in hand while these women demonstrate how you can prepare a delectable holiday meal for a crowd. Then, enjoy the fruits of their labor and more tasty pourings from the Baldacci Vineyards’ stock.