While it’s only natural that a visit to Napa Valley would include wine, there’s no need to overindulge or throw in the towel on a wellness routine just because you’re “on vacation.” After all, Wine Country is about finding ways to enjoy a leisurely pace, and the number of luxurious spas throughout the area prove that relaxation and wine can coexist. This August, Vista Collina Resort is making it easier than ever to find the perfect balance of wine and self-care, thanks to their upcoming Wellness and Wine Weekend.
On August 16 – 18, 2019, Vista Collina Resort is providing all the tools needed to relax your mind, body, and soul, while still enjoying the benefits of being in Wine Country. Imagine starting your day with a morning yoga session in the vineyards, experiencing a one-of-a-kind sound bath in an underground wine cave, noshing on healthy Wine Country fare, and enjoying wine and meditation during happy hour — it’s all part of the thoughtfully curated Wellness and Wine Weekend. Whether you come for one day of self-care or opt to stay for the whole weekend, we can almost guarantee that after experiencing the blissful wellness weekend at Vista Collina Resort, you’ll leave feeling happier and healthier than before.
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 16
- 5 – 6 PM – Full Moon Sound Bath in an underground Wine Cave
- 6 – 9 PM – Three-course tasting menu and welcome dinner by Executive Chef Vincent Lesage, with each course paired with acclaimed Napa Valley wines
- 9 PM – Full Moon Ceremony to close the evening
Saturday, August 17
- 8 – 9 AM – Yoga in the Vineyards
- 9 – 10 AM – Healthy breakfast featuring Chef Vincent Lesage’s signature housemade Açaí Bowls and Purely Elizabeth granola
- 10:30 – 11:30 AM – Holistic CBD Education with Mother Indica + Self Massage Tutorial
- 12:30 PM – Lunch on the Fountain Courtyard featuring healthy food truck fare by Vista Collina’s own Food Truck
- (Optional) 10% discount on spa treatments of your choice at Spa Terra, voted Napa Valley’s Best Day Spa
- 4 – 5 PM – Meditation in Motion Tai Chi Class
- 5 PM – Happy Hour Meditation featuring Mysterium wine
Sunday August 18, 2019
- 8:30 AM – Barre + Bubbly fitness class with Pure Barre Napa Valley to start the day
- 9:30 AM – Kerstin Florian Gua Shu Lesson paired with healthy smoothies featuring Vital Proteins collagen in the new Food & Wine Center
- 11 AM – 2 PM – Artisan Market on the Village Lawn featuring music, shopping, wine and more!
Pricing for these special events vary by the day (below) and more information can be found online.
- Friday events: $125 per person
- Saturday events: $100 per person
- Sunday events: $45 per person
Vista Collina Resort’s Wellness and Wine Weekend is a chance to enjoy the benefits of movement and meditation while nurturing a healthier lifestyle — and doing so while surrounded by the beauty of Napa Valley, of course. So why not make a weekend out of it?
Special Wellness and Wine Room Package:
Yes, you can enhance your wellness experience even more with an overnight stay in one of Vista Collina’s spectacular guest rooms or suites. As a Wellness and Wine guest, you’ll save 25% on your room rate, plus a complimentary goody bag filled with product samples and gifts to take home. We can’t think of a better way to end a day of self-care than by retreating to your luxurious room, where Frette bedding, Fresh bath products, Illy coffee makers, and even a bottle of complimentary Napa wine await. Sounds perfect.
Whether you come to Wine Country for the world-class wine, to dine at amazing restaurants, or to simply admire the beauty of the area, it’s always a good idea to make time for yourself, too. Thanks to Vista Collina Resort, it’s now easier than ever to experience another side — the zen side — of Wine Country.