ActivitiesHot Tub, Spa, Swimming Pool
- 15% Off Best Available Room Rate
- Small box of Woodhouse Chocolates & a Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Wine Country Breakfast Each Morning
- 12pm Late Checkout (based on availability)
Or, call the hotel directly at (707) 963-7077 and ask for WineCountry Promo: WCM
*Click Here for Details
WelcomeSet in a vineyard near the historic towns of St. Helena and Calistoga, California, the Wine Country Inn & Cottages Napa Valley has been continually recognized as one of the Napa Valley’s finest boutique hotels for romantic getaways, relaxing escapes, and social retreats.
Along with breathtaking views from its guest rooms’ private patios and decks, the Wine Country Inn & Cottages Napa Valley offers charming accommodations and unique amenities for an unforgettable trip to the Napa Valley. From comfortable rooms to spacious cottages, most rooms at the Wine Country Inn & Cottages Napa Valley is Dog Friendly. Additionally, accommodations include wireless internet, a complimentary bottle of Napa Valley wine, and a private refrigerator stocked with non-alcoholic beverages.
This charming Napa Valley inn also offers a complimentary country breakfast, knowledgeable and insightful concierge services, in-room massages, as well as a picturesque pool and hot tub overlooking the neighboring vineyards.
Nestled among rolling hills and postcard-worthy views, The Wine Country Inn & Cottages Napa Valley is the ideal spot to explore all the Napa Valley has to offer.
Take A Dip in the Pool
Lounge and relax in the heated swimming pool that overlooks the picturesque vineyards of Napa Valley.
We have a conference room for up to 12 people, with flat screen tv, HDMI connect-ability and beverage service upon request.
At A Glance
StyleResorts And Spas, Bed And Breakfasts Inns
- In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Private Balcony
- Business Services
- Onsite Parking
- Special Rates
- AAA Rates
- AARP Rates
- Military Rates
- Good For
- Wheelchair Access
Wine Country Inn & Cottages Napa Valley
- The Perfect Napa Valley Itinerary for First-Time Visitors
- Win The Ultimate Wine Country Tasting Experience
- Best Napa Valley Hotels for a Romantic Getaway
- Ultimate Guide to St. Helena
- Our Official Guide to the 2019 Napa Valley Film Festival
- Work Remotely in Napa & Sonoma: Live Your Best (Work) Life