- Complimentary Glass of House Wine or a Beer at the Mercantile Social or Mercantile Terrace
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Suite, Early & Late Check-Out (based upon availability)
- Enjoy the Church Vineyard Estate Experience with John Anthony Vineyards for $100 per person (experience value $200.00, reservations required)
- Complimentary Self-Parking and Guest Room Internet
Call the hotel directly at (707) 687-1234 and ask for the Offer: 118154
*Click Here for Details
Modern luxuries blended with indigenous elements, makes for an inspiring stay in California’s countryside. Ideally situated in the heart of wine country, Andaz Napa puts you at the epicenter of what this legendary region has to offer. Surrounded by rolling hills, world class restaurants and exquisite wine, our boutique downtown Napa hotel offers 141 guestrooms and suites to call home. Our welcoming spaces are designed to enliven your stay, from our agri-chic design and relaxing outdoor terrace, to our innovative meeting rooms and savory farm-to table restaurant. Stay inspired at Andaz.
RELAX IN LUXURY
Unwind in our loft-like guestrooms and suites featuring rich texture, warm woods, and distinctive architectural elements of the region.
Enjoy live acoustic music sessions on Wednesdays and Saturdays, only at Andaz.
Relax at Mercantile Terrace, our chic outdoor oasis, which features comfortable lounge chairs and glowing fire pits, perfect for chilly evenings.
At A Glance
- In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Private Balcony
- Business Services
- Onsite Parking
- Special Rates
- AAA Rates
- AARP Rates
- Military Rates
- Good For
- Wheelchair Access
Live music Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Explore numerous gourmet shops, restaurants and eclectic boutiques downtown and within Oxbow Public Market.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions at our Downtown Napa hotel.
- 8 Must-Stay Hotels in Napa
- The Perfect Napa Valley Itinerary for First-Time Visitors
- Your Guide to Planning a Napa Valley Bachelorette Party
- 8 Must-Stay Downtown Napa Hotels
- 13 Photos that will make you want to Happy Hour in Downtown Napa
- Napa River — Adventures On and Off the Water