FoodComplimentary Breakfast, Wine Reception
ActivitiesFitness Center, Tennis
- VIP Gift Basket Delivered to Your Room
- 20% Off All Spa Treatments
- Fresh Pastries Delivered Daily to Your Room
- Complimentary Car Service in Town
- Guaranteed Best Available Room Rate
- Free Parking & Free Wi-Fi
- No Resort Fees
Or, call the hotel directly at (707) 251-8500 and mention promo code NVMEDIA
*Click Here for Details
WelcomeHISTORIC NAPA RIVER INN – Walking Distance to World-class Everything
The distinctive Napa River Inn located on the banks of the Napa River in Downtown Napa has been named one of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations by the National Trust for Historic Preservation and is a Forbes Four Starhotel. This luxury inn with great customer service has 66 rooms, many with fireplaces, river views, and balconies.
The Inn's top Napa location makes this historic hotel a number one choice for visitors to the Napa Valley. Guests to the property can dine at award-winning restaurants or try the day spa–apurveyor of amazing local grape-based body products, all within steps of their room. Outdoor activities, such as biking, hiking, or kayaking and paddle boarding are also available from the Inn's location.
Dining at Morimoto Napa, half a block from Napa River Inn
Always rated as one of our top amenities -- enjoy fresh pastries delivered daily to your room included with your reservation.
Make Spa Reservations!
Wonderful day spa on site. Besides amazing massages and bodytherapies, many spa products used are locally produced!
Delicious Cuisine Awaits
Charming bistros, inventive chefs, and dining opportunities of allmanner are located steps away from the Inn.
At A Glance
- In Room
- Private Balcony
- Smoking Rooms Available
- Business Services
- Shuttle Service
- Onsite Parking
- Good For
- Wheelchair Access
Napa River Inn
- Our Official Guide to the 2019 Napa Valley Film Festival
- 8 Must-Stay Downtown Napa Hotels
- What's Love Got To Do With It? 4 Unexpected Romantic Guides To Napa Valley
- Napa River — Adventures On and Off the Water
- Best Dog-Friendly Hotels in Napa Valley
- The Wine Country Fires Are Out. Now it’s Time For Wine.