35th Anniversary Harvest Celebration – Brunch at Peju Province Winery
September 9, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm |
$85 - $105
Help them celebrate 35 years of winemaking and Harvest 2018 with a beautiful brunch in the vineyards! Mingle with the Peju family while delighting in a beautiful family style meal prepared by Chef Bryan. Plus, be the first to taste their newly-released reserve wines, including 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, 2015 Cabernet Franc Reserve and 2016 The Experiment!
The menu served family style:
- Mini Frittata: caramelized onion, goat cheese, tomato and basil
- Mini Frittata: sausage, roasted pepper, and gruyere
- Roasted fingerling potato hash with roasted peppers and caramelized onion
- Assorted Caggiano sausages
- Mixed green salad with roasted beets, goat cheese, Marcona almonds and sesame/tahini vinaigrette
- Fruit salad with grilled and fresh fruit and Cabernet reduction
- Chocolate pot du crème with vanilla whipped cream and fresh berries
- Club Peju Members: your September club shipment will also be available for you to take home after your brunch!
Spots are limited, reserve your tickets today!
Yountville Locals Night will take place every Wednesday from 3 p.m. to close of business…
Merryvale Music on the Terrace is back! Every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month…
Experience a feast for the senses at their lavish Brunch on The Green. Enjoy live…
Join The CIA at Copia for a hands-on cooking class ending with a multi-course lunch…