35th Anniversary Harvest Celebration – Brunch at Peju Province Winery
September 9, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm |
$85 - $105
Help them celebrate 35 years of winemaking and Harvest 2018 with a beautiful brunch in the vineyards! Mingle with the Peju family while delighting in a beautiful family style meal prepared by Chef Bryan. Plus, be the first to taste their newly-released reserve wines, including 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, 2015 Cabernet Franc Reserve and 2016 The Experiment!
The menu served family style:
- Mini Frittata: caramelized onion, goat cheese, tomato and basil
- Mini Frittata: sausage, roasted pepper, and gruyere
- Roasted fingerling potato hash with roasted peppers and caramelized onion
- Assorted Caggiano sausages
- Mixed green salad with roasted beets, goat cheese, Marcona almonds and sesame/tahini vinaigrette
- Fruit salad with grilled and fresh fruit and Cabernet reduction
- Chocolate pot du crème with vanilla whipped cream and fresh berries
- Club Peju Members: your September club shipment will also be available for you to take home after your brunch!
Spots are limited, reserve your tickets today!
Feb 1 – Feb 28
At Merryvale Vineyards, they celebrate Valentine’s all month long. Throughout the month of February, they…
Join them this Valentines Day week at The Hess Collection for a special treat. Following…
Join them at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio each and every #WineWednesday and…
Make Rutherford Hill Winery your "date night" destination as they transform their cave grotto into…