A Day on the Green at Seven Artisans Winery
May 28, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
$30 - $40
On Sunday Seven Artisans Winery located presents its second annual A Day on the Green II, featuring Six of greater Solano County’s most popular musical acts. These include:
- The Rhythm Method 4 – A crowd-pleasing, rock/jazz band with incomparable musicians and a dynamic, charismatic female singer. RM4 is the anchor band for A Day on the Green.
- Rubicon – Lively modern rock, very danceable and enjoyed by fans of all ages.
- Alvon Johnson – A consummate performer, Alvon, and his band brings out the soul, blues, and laughter.
- The Fender Benders A superb jump blues band featuring guitarist Johnny Wah-Wah.
- Desert Moon – Southern inspired country/rock music. Always fun.
- The Charlie Wade Blues Band – Great blues, both time-honored and modern styles.
- A variety of tasty food trucks will be on hand offering delicious food for purchase
Dec 1 – Feb 3
Calistoga ushers in Cabernet Season with the 9th Annual Winter in the Wineries Passport. Passport…
Jan 12 – Jan 20
Experience an illuminating art walk during the season of lights. This festival creates stunning artwork…
Don't miss the culinary and wine adventure of a lifetime! The Napa Truffle Festival's exciting…
Game Pairing Dinner with Chef Charlie Palmer & Jean-Charles Boisset. Designed for potential truffle growers,…