A Day on the Green at Seven Artisans Winery
May 28, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
$30 - $40
On Sunday Seven Artisans Winery located presents its second annual A Day on the Green II, featuring Six of greater Solano County’s most popular musical acts. These include:
- The Rhythm Method 4 – A crowd-pleasing, rock/jazz band with incomparable musicians and a dynamic, charismatic female singer. RM4 is the anchor band for A Day on the Green.
- Rubicon – Lively modern rock, very danceable and enjoyed by fans of all ages.
- Alvon Johnson – A consummate performer, Alvon, and his band brings out the soul, blues, and laughter.
- The Fender Benders A superb jump blues band featuring guitarist Johnny Wah-Wah.
- Desert Moon – Southern inspired country/rock music. Always fun.
- The Charlie Wade Blues Band – Great blues, both time-honored and modern styles.
- A variety of tasty food trucks will be on hand offering delicious food for purchase
SOLD OUT. Celebrate Harvest! With harvest in full swing, visit Napa Valley and taste our…
Immerse yourself in the cuisine of the southwest with a hands-on cooking class taught by…
Join CIA beverage expert Traci Dutton for this unique interactive tasting experience that will certainly…
You and your family are invited to our Harvest Party! The most enchanting time of…