A Day on the Green at Seven Artisans Winery
May 28, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
$30 - $40
On Sunday Seven Artisans Winery located presents its second annual A Day on the Green II, featuring Six of greater Solano County’s most popular musical acts. These include:
- The Rhythm Method 4 – A crowd-pleasing, rock/jazz band with incomparable musicians and a dynamic, charismatic female singer. RM4 is the anchor band for A Day on the Green.
- Rubicon – Lively modern rock, very danceable and enjoyed by fans of all ages.
- Alvon Johnson – A consummate performer, Alvon, and his band brings out the soul, blues, and laughter.
- The Fender Benders A superb jump blues band featuring guitarist Johnny Wah-Wah.
- Desert Moon – Southern inspired country/rock music. Always fun.
- The Charlie Wade Blues Band – Great blues, both time-honored and modern styles.
- A variety of tasty food trucks will be on hand offering delicious food for purchase
Alvon Johnson One of he most versatile musicians, singers and entertainers on the music scene…
Thursday Night Live happens in the heart of Napa Valley. During this event, Priest Ranch…
Silverado Resort and Spa features Tacos and Tequila Tuesdays with two of Chef Pablo’s incredible…
Tuesdays – Jason Bodlovich Jason Bodlovich, “J”, is a North Bay guitarist, composer and band…