Guests will learn how Cara’s world changed when she saw a rain drenched phone book many years ago. She has committed her new line of work to being uplifting and bright to combat the difficulties faced during the pandemic. She has intentionally used her time during the past year to focus on new images and use supplies from in and around her own home.
- Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021 at 6 pm at Bardessono’s Lucy Restaurant
- Cocktails and hand passed appetizers followed by dinner and pairings – $200 per guest
- Reservations are available by calling 707.204.6030 or emailing Lucy Restaurant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Lucy dinner menu by Executive Chef Jim Leiken is detailed below.
- Images of Cara Barer’s work and Cara are linked here.
First Carpaccio of Octopus, Green Olives, Chorizo Vinaigrette, Local Herbs and Flowers
Wine Joseph George, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa valley 2018
Second Millefeuille of Foraged Porcini, Comte, Wild Greens
Wine Domaine Serene ‘Yamhill Cuvee’, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley 2017
Third Carbonnade au Cidre; Braised Flatiron with Cider and Ale, Fall Garden Vegetables
Wine Heitz Cellar ‘Lot C 91’, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2016
Dessert Orange Blossom Tapioca with Passionfruit and Basil