December 9, 2017 - December 10, 2017 |
Please pass along to like-minded holiday revelers. Standard guidelines and requests below:
1. CASH, CASH, CASH! This gets Santa in and out of destinations the fastest. Also, if you drop a card, sometimes the staff cannot differentiate one Santa from another. We know you are generous but how generous are you? ie. You may pick up the entire bar’s tab.
2. Don’t be that Santa. Use a buddy system and keep Santa in check.
3. RESPECT their host venues and other Santa. Hell, respect watchers as well. They want to be invited back
4. DON’T drink and drive. Just don’t do it.
5. Bring an unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots drive at the first stop.</p.
Schedule to be posted soon.
Tis the season for wine and Halloween candy so PEJU Winery is dedicating this week’s…
Welcome the holiday season with Robert Mondavi Winery’s 10th Annual Holiday Tree Lighting and Celebration.…
They invite you to join them in celebrating the holidays with them at Priest Ranch.…
Spend Christmas Day at The Grill this season! Prepared by Silverado Resort's incredible culinary team,…