1. CASH, CASH, CASH! This gets Santa in and out of destinations the fastest. Also, if you drop a card, sometimes the staff cannot differentiate one Santa from another. We know you are generous but how generous are you? ie. You may pick up the entire bar’s tab.
2. Don’t be that Santa. Use a buddy system and keep Santa in check.
3. RESPECT their host venues and other Santa. Hell, respect watchers as well. They want to be invited back
4. DON’T drink and drive. Just don’t do it.
5. Bring an unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots drive at the first stop.</p.
Schedule to be posted soon.