December 9, 2017 - December 10, 2017 |
Please pass along to like-minded holiday revelers. Standard guidelines and requests below:
1. CASH, CASH, CASH! This gets Santa in and out of destinations the fastest. Also, if you drop a card, sometimes the staff cannot differentiate one Santa from another. We know you are generous but how generous are you? ie. You may pick up the entire bar’s tab.
2. Don’t be that Santa. Use a buddy system and keep Santa in check.
3. RESPECT their host venues and other Santa. Hell, respect watchers as well. They want to be invited back
4. DON’T drink and drive. Just don’t do it.
5. Bring an unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots drive at the first stop.</p.
Schedule to be posted soon.
Oct 13 – Dec 31
Reflect on Napa's history and culture on this exciting loop through the city center! The…
Just in time for the fall planting season, the City of Napa, UC Master Gardeners,…
This spectral exploration will hover along Calistoga’s Lincoln Avenue revealing frightful to humorous paranormal accounts.…
Oct 25 – Oct 26
Kick off your Halloween weekend at the biggest and best party in the Napa Valley,…