The Village is pleased to introduce their first Cooking Class Series. Keep cozy this Fall and Winter with something warm, delicious and easy to make at home – soup! Help create Chef Mackenize Rupp’s recipes in this hands-on cooking class. At the end of the class, savor your dish with some kind of drink to pair.
Their Soup Series Includes:
- Three separate classes; to learn how to prepare Ramen, Pho, and Chile Verde
- Hands-on cooking class in our professional cooking school
- Tasting your soup creation
- Recipe cards to take home
- Ramen Class on Saturday, November 16
- Pho Class on Saturday, November 23
- Chile Verde Class on Saturday, November 30
- $90 per person for just Ramen, inclusive of tax and gratuity.
- $225 per person for all 3 classes, inclusive of tax and gratuity.