Spring Bud Break Festival (and Egg Hunt!) at The CIA, Copia
April 14, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Celebrate the beginning of spring and wine grape growing season in Napa Valley! The Spring Bud Break Festival is fun for the whole family and features their annual Easter Egg Hunt as well as seasonal food and libations, kids’ activities, music, shopping, and more.
- Kids photo booth provided by Happy Expressions
- Rock painting with Napa Rocks
- Blind Jelly Bean Tasting with Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Live music featuring Garage Band 101 students courtesy of Napa School of Music
- Rockout Workout led by Generation POUND
- Arts & crafts with help from Kiwanis Club of Napa
- more forthcoming!
Join them as they delight in the warming weather and fresh bounty that spring has to offer! The event will kick-off with their annual Egg Hunt and festival activities will continue immediately afterward.
Forno Pizza Oven is having a pizza special to celebrate Mother's Day! Open from 12pm…
Enjoy Silverado Resort lavish Mother's Day Brunch offering an extravagant array of traditional breakfast and…
The Grill will be hosting a special three-course menu this Mother's Day! Enjoy our delectable…
Featured Food & Wine Events
It’s a wine and cheese party! Renowned cheese experts Janet Fletcher and Laura Werlin are…