Spring Bud Break Festival (and Egg Hunt!) at The CIA, Copia
April 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Celebrate the beginning of spring and wine grape growing season in Napa Valley! The Spring Bud Break Festival is fun for the whole family and features their annual Easter Egg Hunt as well as seasonal food and libations, kids’ activities, music, shopping, and more.
- Kids photo booth provided by Happy Expressions
- Rock painting with Napa Rocks
- Blind Jelly Bean Tasting with Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Live music featuring Garage Band 101 students courtesy of Napa School of Music
- Rockout Workout led by Generation POUND
- Arts & crafts with help from Kiwanis Club of Napa
- more forthcoming!
Join them as they delight in the warming weather and fresh bounty that spring has to offer! The event will kick-off with their annual Egg Hunt and festival activities will continue immediately afterward.
Oct 13 – Dec 31
Reflect on Napa's history and culture on this exciting loop through the city center! The…
Enjoy live music, lawn games, and drink specials to wind down your weekend in Wine…
Celebrate Fridays with Chandon! Join them every Friday for Happy Hour from 3-5 pm in…
Fridays are for fresh oysters and rosé. Experience this summer favorite as they will shuck…