Spring Bud Break Festival (and Egg Hunt!) at The CIA, Copia
April 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Celebrate the beginning of spring and wine grape growing season in Napa Valley! The Spring Bud Break Festival is fun for the whole family and features their annual Easter Egg Hunt as well as seasonal food and libations, kids’ activities, music, shopping, and more.
- Kids photo booth provided by Happy Expressions
- Rock painting with Napa Rocks
- Blind Jelly Bean Tasting with Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Live music featuring Garage Band 101 students courtesy of Napa School of Music
- Rockout Workout led by Generation POUND
- Arts & crafts with help from Kiwanis Club of Napa
- more forthcoming!
Join them as they delight in the warming weather and fresh bounty that spring has to offer! The event will kick-off with their annual Egg Hunt and festival activities will continue immediately afterward.
Discover your new favorite while sampling sparkling, aromatic white, summer rosé and light red wines.…
They’re putting beer before Bordeaux and cans before corks. Join the beer guys in wine…
Come together with friends and family for an evening of great craft beer. Sample a…
Join them at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio each and every #WineWednesday and…