St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
December 1, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
You’ve always wanted to stomp grapes, now you can, at Conn Creek this October! Hop…
JaMSessions, LIVE at the JaM Cellars Wine and Music Studio downtown Napa. They welcome you…
Spa Terra, a premier Napa, CA spa, is pleased to announce special sessions on wellness,…
Bring the whole family out for time on the farm during Connolly Ranch’s Annual Harvest…