St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
December 1, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Are you a food-lover ready to have fun and take your culinary skills and knowledge…
Chappellet is hosting weekly “Thursday Tastings” with Chappellet CEO Cyril Chappellet. Each Thursday at 4:30pm…
V. Sattui Winery's Wine & Food Pairing is 2 hours of fun, engaging “edu-tainment” set…
Yountville Locals Night will take place every Wednesday from 3 p.m. to close of business…