St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
December 1, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Apr 19 – Apr 25
Mark your calendars for Calistoga Wellness Week, April 19-25, 2021. This week in Calistoga is…
Apr 22 – Apr 26
In conjunction with Down to Earth Month, Cakebread Cellars has relaunched the Wines + Vines…
Purchase a freshly baked in-house pastry or dessert to celebrate Mother's Day weekend! We will…
Enjoy Silverado Resort lavish Mother's Day Brunch offering an extravagant array of traditional breakfast and…