St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
December 2, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Nov 22 – Jan 2
A winter wonderland destination in beautiful Napa Valley, and beginning November 27th there is a…
Dec 4 – Feb 6
The 12th Annual Winter in the Wineries Passport program features 14 wineries in Calistoga, Lake…
JaMSessions, LIVE at the JaM Cellars Wine and Music Studio downtown Napa. They welcome you…
The holidays are always a time for celebration! Join Proprietors René and Laurence Schlatter in…