St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
December 2, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Gather your Valentine and join Pine Ridge Vineyards for a special date night wine tasting.…
Nestled in the famed West End district, this stunningly restored art deco masterpiece from 1937…
Chefs Brian Streeter and Josh Anderson invite you and that special someone to join them…
We invite you to celebrate St Valentine Perfect Pair Wine and Food Experience at Cuvaison…