St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
December 2, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
The dynamic duo of Michelin Star Chef Stefano Masanti and Wine & Food Pairing Expert…
Yountville Locals Night will take place every Wednesday from 3 p.m. to close of business…
Experience a feast for the senses at their lavish Brunch on The Green. Enjoy live…
Join The CIA at Copia for a hands-on cooking class ending with a multi-course lunch…