St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
November 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Nov 19 – Dec 28
Holiday elves have transformed the Wine Train into an enchanting holiday experience. Board the Santa…
Dec 1 – Feb 3
Calistoga ushers in Cabernet Season with the 9th Annual Winter in the Wineries Passport. Passport…
Dec 1 – Dec 30
First Street Napa, Downtown Napa’s newest shopping and dining destination, is excited to invite guests…
Enjoy the timeless tradition of Afternoon Tea at Acacia House. A three-course menu featuring freshly…