St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
November 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Dec 7 – Feb 9
Calistoga ushers in Cabernet Season with the 10th Annual Winter in the Wineries Passport. Passport…
Yountville Locals Night will take place every Wednesday from 3 p.m. to close of business…
Explore street food cuisines from around the world every Wednesday night at Clif Family's Street…
Young princesses are in store for the ultimate slumber party. Experience storytelling, special princess appearances…