St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
November 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Nov 25 – Dec 31
Grab a friend, your family, and your pets! Priest Ranch has created the perfect holiday…
Celebrate the holiday season with a magical evening at Cuvaison as they flip the switch…
Join Priest Ranch at their Yountville tasting room for Holiday movie night! Delicious wines by…
Spend a leisurely afternoon enjoying traditional English tea with a Napa twist at our 1889…