St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
November 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
This is a camping event during the Bottle Rock music festival in Napa Valley, California.
BottleRock is a three-day music festival that hosts some of the most popular touring musicians…
Elevate the traditional Sunday Brunch with housemade beignets and sparkling wines. Available in the FARM…
Relax, recover, and relive the excitement of BottleRock with an elevated brunch at FARM. Indulge…