St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
November 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Feb 1 – Feb 28
At Merryvale Vineyards, they celebrate Valentine’s all month long. Throughout the month of February, they…
Join them at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio each and every #WineWednesday and…
Make Rutherford Hill Winery your "date night" destination as they transform their cave grotto into…
Celebrate Fridays with Chandon! Join them every Friday for Happy Hour from 3-5 pm in…