St. Helena Winter Market at Native Son’s Hall
November 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
The St. Helena Winter Market features unique handmade items ranging from clothing to tableware, jewelry to fine art, kitchenware to artisan foodstuffs – many of which aren’t available in any other brick-and-mortar marketplace.
Hands-on fun includes:
- Artisans from Nimbus Arts to offer fresh Silvertip Christmas trees.
- Josh Phelps’ Grounded Wines to pour all weekend from 4-6pm.
- The Russian River Flower School offers wreathmaking instruction both days.
- Jimtown’s Carrie Brown teaches a tree-trimming workshop.
- On Sunday: a cookie-decorating workshop and kids’ Christmas decorations workshop.
Presented by Carter.
Come together with friends and family for an evening of great craft beer. Sample a…
Join them at the JaM Cellars wine and music studio each and every #WineWednesday and…
Spa Terra is pleased to pair the timeless art of yoga with special sessions on…
Take a night to relax and sample an array of small bites and drinks from…