The 2nd Annual Napa Beer Mile at St. Clair Brown Winery & Brewery
February 29 @ 12:00 am - 8:00 pm |
Join them for the 2nd Annual Napa Beer Mile!
No longer is Napa Valley home solely to world class wines. Spend the day leisurely exploring the six independent craft breweries that are either Napan owned or that brew beers onsite unique to the city of Napa. Tickets are $25 and entitle attendees to all day half-price pint specials, and a commemorative cap for those that can make it to the end.
- Check-in begins 12PM at St. Clair Brown. Tickets may also be purchased at check-in.
- You will receive a stamp card at check-in. Present this card at each location to receive half-off pricing and get your card stamped.
- Once all 6 breweries’ stamps have been collected you will be awarded your commemorative Napa Beer Mile cap.
- After checking in at St. Clair Brown there is no designated order you must visit each brewery. However, caps must be collected at Tannery Bend Beerworks. Visit the participating brewery websites to confirm their closing hours (Napa Palisades will be offering NBM discount between 12-6pm).
- Be responsible. All the breweries are easily within walking distance. Ditch the car and enjoy the day.
Participating breweries: St Clair Brown Winery & Brewery, Napa Palisades Beer Company, Downtown Joe’s Brewery, Trade Brewing, Stone Brewing Napa, Tannery Bend Beerworks.
The 2020 Napa Beer Mile is sponsored by John Fearless Company.
Yountville Locals Night will take place every Wednesday from 3 p.m. to close of business…
Join Cuvaison on Wednesday evenings for a vineyard experience unlike any other. Enjoy a safely…
Join Silverado at the Mansion Lounge for some tacos and tequila! Every Thursday, they will…
Enjoy a night out and taste Silverado Resort and Spa's delicious five course menu prepared…