Since hosting classes in person has been the norm in the past, this year they will be reaching participants through a virtual format on Zoom. The Grapevine Wreathmaking Classes will occur each Tuesday at 5:00 PM PST, the schedule is listed below.
- Tuesday, November 24, 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 1, 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 8, 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 15, 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 22, 5:00 PM
To make your reservation for one of the virtual Grapevine Wreathmaking classes offered by Hill Family Estate Winery, forward your email request to email@example.com.
- The wreath-making package consists of all the essentials, including
- Bundle of grapevine canes recently pruned from Hill Family’s estate vineyard in Yountville
- Ribbon and festive berry décor
- Bottle of 2016 Carly’s Cuvee Chardonnay
- The kit includes enough supplies to produce one custom wreath per person. The cost for your Wreathmaking Kit and Instruction will be $45 per participant.