A Napa Boutique Inn, La Belle Epoque is a stunning Queen Anne Victorian that offers exquisite antique appointed accommodations, fine amenities, and impeccable guest services. This luxury bed and breakfast is noted for its original stain glass windows, award-winning wine receptions in the private wine cellar and celebrated gourmet breakfasts.
Recommended by Sunset Magazine, La Belle Epoque is located within walking distance or a short drive from the Napa Valley Wine Train, world famous wineries, world-class restaurants, Napa's Riverfront, museums, galleries, golf, spas, hot air balloons, premium outlet shopping and much more.
Accommodations & Amenities
La Belle Epoque is a Napa bed and breakfast inn located on Calistoga and Seminary Avenues in Napa, California. Our luxurious Napa bed and breakfast inn is comprised of the main inn, La Belle Epoque, which has six rooms and the Buckley House which has two suites. Your luxurious room or suite is decorated in period antiques blended with modern pieces, each room includes:
- Farm to table gourmet breakfast by candlelight served every morning at 9am
- Private wine cellar reception on select weekends with chef wine pairing creations
- Hospitality bar with coffee, tea, bottled water, and homemade cookies available 24 hours a day
- Tasting passes to many local wineries
- Jacuzzi bath or walk in shower with each room or suite
- High count cotton sheets for your luxurious sleep
- Egyptian cotton thick terry towels for your bathing pleasure
- After dinner port and sherry available in the living room
- Flat panel TV with cable and DVD player.
- High speed internet service
- Individualized concierge services
At A Glance
StyleBed And Breakfasts Inns
- In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Onsite Parking
- Good For