35th Anniversary Harvest Celebration – Lunch at Peju Province Winery
September 9 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm |
$85 - $105
Help their celebrate 35 years of winemaking and Harvest 2018 with a beautiful lunch in the vineyards! Mingle with the Peju family while delighting in a beautiful family style meal prepared by Chef Bryan. Plus, be the first to taste their newly-released reserve wines, including 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, 2015 Cabernet Franc Reserve and 2016 The Experiment!
The menu served family style:
- Grilled skirt steak with lemon and caper gremolata
- Seared halibut filet with golden raisin and shallot compote
- Roasted Peju garden vegetables with sherry and olive oil
- Creamy polenta with gruyere and fresh corn
- Fruit salad with grilled and fresh fruit and Cabernet reduction
- Chocolate pot du crème with vanilla whipped cream and fresh berries
- Club Peju Members: your September club shipment will also be available for you to take home after your lunch!
Spots are limited, reserve your tickets today!
Aug 24 – Oct 28
If you really want to get a feel for Wine Country, they invite you to…
They’re putting beer before Bordeaux and cans before corks. Join the beer guys in wine…
Alvon Johnson One of he most versatile musicians, singers and entertainers on the music scene…
Thursday Night Live happens in the heart of Napa Valley. During this event, Priest Ranch…