35th Anniversary Harvest Celebration – Lunch at Peju Province Winery
September 9, 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm |
$85 - $105
Help their celebrate 35 years of winemaking and Harvest 2018 with a beautiful lunch in the vineyards! Mingle with the Peju family while delighting in a beautiful family style meal prepared by Chef Bryan. Plus, be the first to taste their newly-released reserve wines, including 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, 2015 Cabernet Franc Reserve and 2016 The Experiment!
The menu served family style:
- Grilled skirt steak with lemon and caper gremolata
- Seared halibut filet with golden raisin and shallot compote
- Roasted Peju garden vegetables with sherry and olive oil
- Creamy polenta with gruyere and fresh corn
- Fruit salad with grilled and fresh fruit and Cabernet reduction
- Chocolate pot du crème with vanilla whipped cream and fresh berries
- Club Peju Members: your September club shipment will also be available for you to take home after your lunch!
Spots are limited, reserve your tickets today!
Oct 13 – Dec 31
Reflect on Napa's history and culture on this exciting loop through the city center! The…
The Napa Valley Film Festival (NVFF) is a 5-day celebration that blends the art of…
This holiday season, treat your dinner guests to an elevated delicious dessert that is fun…
The CIA at Copia is proud to present A Taste of Tuscany featuring the wines…