Handwritten Wines Presents Seven Culinary Wonders: Oysters and Sauvignon Blanc
April 23 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm |
Varies based on package selection
Handwritten Wines – Zoom Virtual Event
- 4 Bottles of 2020 Handwritten ‘The Author’ Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 dozen Hog Island ‘Sweetwater’ extra-small oysters
- 1 Shucking Knife
- 1 Shucking Glove
Co-hosted by an oyster expert and our in-house sommelier, Philip O’Conor, this live event includes a deep dive into all things oysters, a tutorial on how to shuck oysters, recipes for mignonette and barbequed oysters as well as some fun entertainment.
We will also discuss the sublime pairing of Sauvignon Blanc (“Author”) with oysters and explain how our concrete eggs play a crucial role in making ‘Author’ so amazingly delicious!
- 2020 “Author” will be available to ship out by early April.
- Oysters will ship separately from wines and will arrive a day or so prior to the event.
- Log-in details and instructions for the event will be sent a few days prior to the event.
Handwritten Wines - Zoom Virtual Event Package Includes: 4 Bottles of 2020 Handwritten ‘The Author’…
If you love pairing dry-aged steak with world-class wine, you don’t want to miss Cyril…
Handwritten Wines formally invites you to join them on a culinary journey of epic proportions;…
Join Beringer as they celebrate the release of their highly anticipated 2017 Private Reserve Cabernet…